Monday, October 8, 2007

Thing # 19 - Digital Music

I have already used digital music quite a bit. I like to listen to my favorite radio stations online sometimes. The only problem is if you don't have a strong connection the music will sometimes stop while it is "buffering,' whatever that means. I also have an iPod Shuffle so I have downloaded some music from iTunes. When Napster first came out I downloaded a lot of music for free but have since lost it when my old computer died.
I really like being able to access music online or directly from my computer. At home I have some free software from Yahoo! that has some nice Internet stations called the Yahoo! Music Jukebox. You have to download it onto your computer but there are lots of different genres of music to choose from. You can also organize your music from there or even buy songs. I love music and will continue to use it digitally or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment