Monday, October 1, 2007

Thing # 15 - Tagging

For this exercise I explored Del.icio.us, a social bookmarking site. I explored some of the popular tags and found some websites that I had never heard of before. Since tagging is very broadly categorized I do not think it would be that helpful for research. However, I do think it is a great idea for people who travel and/or use more than one computer. It is a great deal less time consuming (and easier on the brain) to have all of your favorite/essential websites all tagged in one place, as I found out with Bloglines. I did not create a Del.icio.us account but one is easy enough to setup if you would like one. Once you setup your account you can access your tags from any computer on the planet (with Internet access) as well as connect to other people's tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment